“Our schools are only as good as the conversations within them.” In Monday night’s webinar, Jim Knight discussed our capacity for improving our schools by improving our communication. We’ve all experienced the feeling of walking away from a conversation, sensing it could have been more productive, but at a loss for how to improve it. In his new book, Better Conversations, Jim Knight provides a way forward for more authentic and caring communication in schools.
If you missed the webinar, no worries! You can still view it at the link below.
This webinar was the second in our new, FREE Monday Afternoon Webinar Series. Mark your calendars for these upcoming webinars:
- “The Big Ideas Behind Visible Learning” on February 22 with John Hattie
- “How to Put World-Class Learning Into Action” on March 14 with Yong Zhao
- “Unpacking Hard Conversations” on March 28 with Jen Abrams
- “The Critical Importance of Student Voice” on April 4 with Russ Quaglia
- “The How-Tos Behind Cultural Proficiency” on April 11 with Randall and Delores Lindsey
- “Visible Learning for Literacy” on April 19 with Doug Fisher and Nancy Frey
- “Leading Collaborative Learning” on May 9 with Lyn Sharratt and Beate Planche
- “Life’s Too Short for Long Division” on May 23 with Linda Gojak and Ruth Harbin-Miles
- “How to Drive School-Wide Teacher Inquiry” on June 6 with Brad and Genevieve Ermeling